The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shanghai and Beijing

bomzi

I have a business trip to Shanghai coming up and was wondering if someone could guide me.

- Looking for a good photo store. Mostly to browse but I need an SD card or two.
- Any great spots to shoot architecture. I've downloaded an architectural guide to the Shanghai as well.
- Any other suggestions (food etc)

Thanks!
Randhir

etrump

I have a business trip to Shanghai coming up and was wondering if someone could guide me.

- Looking for a good photo store. Mostly to browse but I need an SD card or two.
- Any great spots to shoot architecture. I've downloaded an architectural guide to the Shanghai as well.

Thanks!
Randhir
Be sure to spend time on both sides of the river.

Jan

Thanks!
Randhir
From 'The Bund' you can shoot the skyline from ground zero. Some rooftops can be found. Also, one of the fancy hotels (forgot the name) has a rooftop bar from where you can take a great shot, mind, tripods are not allowed. The hotel is near the river and west from the skyline.

Don't forget 'The Bund' itself, fascinating historic architecture.

This image is a bit further away from 'The Bund', can be easily found following the map looking for the side arm of the river.