The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing the Islands of Hawaii

ejpeiker

Hi folks, I have completely rewritten, and updated my Photographing the Islands of Hawaii guide originally written in 2004, revised in 2010, and now completely redone for 2018. I just returned from my 22nd trip to Hawaii over the last 32 years and visiting every island that is possible to visit for photography (and some that aren't anymore). Please give it a read if you are going to Hawaii, thinking about it, or just want to know more about these amazing islands including a brief history...
https://www.naturescapes.net/articles/travel/photographing-hawaii-islands/

etrump

Thank you EJ! Great article. Have you thought about a photographer guide ebook? Obviously you could fill a volume.

Ed

Hi folks, I have completely rewritten, and updated my Photographing the Islands of Hawaii guide originally written in 2004, revised in 2010, and now completely redone for 2018. I just returned from my 22nd trip to Hawaii over the last 32 years and visiting every island that is possible to visit for photography (and some that aren't anymore). Please give it a read if you are going to Hawaii, thinking about it, or just want to know more about these amazing islands including a brief history...
https://www.naturescapes.net/articles/travel/photographing-hawaii-islands/

rayyan

A very fine and informative post.
Hawaii? Hmmmm.

Last I visited was in the 80s.
Maybe a return is warranted. Not least based on your post.

And the infrastructure seems good enough for two old travelers;)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.