The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Mexico accommodation

JohnL

Hello all,

I’ve been a member of GetDPI for more than 10 years. I rarely post and mostly lurk, but I’ve learned much from others’ posts and images. Hoping that I’m not breaking any site rules or committing other faux pas, I’m posting the following:

In the interest of making acquaintance and exchanging information with other photographers, I have a small guesthouse that can accommodate up to two people to offer for your stay. I live in central New Mexico in the East Mountains area near Albuquerque. My place is at 7300’ elevation on 5 acres in the peaceful wooded surroundings of the Cibola National Forest.

It would make a decent base of operations for places such as the Quarai ruins (45 min away), Bosque del Apache Wildlife Refuge (2 hrs away),the city of Santa Fe ( 1 hr away), the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta (35 min away) and other locations with similar travel times. If desired, I could accompany you on excursions or just talk shop about photography and digital imaging in general.

There is a 44” large format printer and image editing facilities available onsite to immediately evaluate the potential of your images.

PM me for details if you’re interested. Just trying to entice you so as to expand my circle of photographer friends beyond forums and workhops.