The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Fuji Forum

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
By popular demand we offer our members a new Fuji forum. Enjoy and lets see some images.

The GetDPI Team

GaryAyala

A walk around Los Angeles:

#1 - No Smoking

XT1 w/ 10-24 @ 10mm

#2 - & Chips

XT1 w/ 8mm (fish)

#3 - No Name

XT1 w/ 55-200 @ 200mm

#4 - Wholesale Matoreo

XT1 w/ 55-200 @ 77.9mm

#5 - Destroyer

#6 - Sal

XT1 w/ 8mm (fish)

Thanks for viewing,
Gary

GaryAyala

You mean apart from law enforcement? ;) :D
Being in the Witness Protection Program, the government attorneys strongly suggest I make no reference to myself and any lawful activity.

Gary

PS- You probably don't remember mentioning the snows had cut off your power for a few days ... but it wasn't all that bad because you had a manual coffee grinder. I took that to heart, and for all the right reasons, the hand grinder is 'green', quieter, gets me a few extra NikeFuel points, I get a better grind from French Press to Espresso and you never know when those Los Angeles snow drifts will cut my power. Sincerely, thanks for making me feel guilty for using an 'lectric grinder.

G

Truck 9

Reactions: spb

GaryAyala

I like the IQ. The AF on the XP1 was crazy slow and just went to hell with low light and a non-stationary subject. The XT1 fixed the AF, not 1D good, but a significant improvement. I like Fujifilm. I like the insides, I like the outsides and I like the lenses (they just don't have enough of what I want). Old fashion handling with new fashion performance.

Gary

US