The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lightroom and ACR RAW support now live

Godfrey

Yes ... It includes both E-PL2 and X100 now. Very nice.. I could finally import the six raw exposures from the X100 that have been sitting on my iPad since we met on Saturday! :)

Jeffg53

Thanks Terry, I'm getting it now. It wasn't there 5 minutes ago. Really dumb question, will this work with CS4 or do i need CS5?

Godfrey

Thanks Terry, I'm getting it now. It wasn't there 5 minutes ago. Really dumb question, will this work with CS4 or do i need CS5?
- Lightroom 3.x works fine with Photoshop CS4. Some operations which transfer LR 3.x parameters to Photoshop using Camera Raw require CS5 and the latest version of Camera Raw.

- The Camera Raw plugin v6.x requires Photoshop CS5 or whatever the current version of Photoshop Elements is.

- DNG Converter v6.x is a standalone program to convert raw files to DNG, independent of Photoshop, Lightroom or the Camera Raw plugin.

jsnack

I can't seem to find it, Terry. I find an update, but it doesn't list the X100. Do you by chance have a link?

barjohn

I thought I posted here this morning but I must have been dreaming it that with the Adobe DNG converter, Aperture now works well with the X100 RAW files.