The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

scho

Myrtle & Maple. Myrtle ground cover at base of an old silver maple tree. X100 at ISO 3200.

markwon

Haven't had a real chance to shoot much with it but after about a week or so of ownership, I think I have mixed feelings about the x100. Still not sure where it would fit between my M system and DL5. Here are a few captures. All jpegs with the standard settings, slightly adjusted in Photogene on the iPad.

Rich M

Joe...nice as always......but girls wid guns.....hhmmm.....dunno ;)

Carl......I like the maple and myrtle. One thing that surprises me about this camera is the fact that there is no light falloff on the edges. I find I am vignetting more.

Oliver......iPad.....Snapseed......wow.....I am trying to edit on the road on a little MacBook and REALLY miss my calibrated monitor. Your shots look great.

Mark.....nice shots (as always).....I think you're like a lot of people wondering where the Fuji fits.....especially you Leica guys.

Here are a few shots from yesterday....

R

scho

Got a little bit out of control :D
Nice. I have some old prints that look exactly like this.:)

Haven't had a real chance to shoot much with it but after about a week or so of ownership, I think I have mixed feelings about the x100. Still not sure where it would fit between my M system and DL5. Here are a few captures. All jpegs with the standard settings, slightly adjusted in Photogene on the iPad.
Great shots Mark. I like the tension in the second.

First walking with x100:
Nice street work Bruno.

Two more.....

R
Rich,

Really outstanding landscape shot. Where was this taken?

scho

Purple Oxalis. Plant originated from a seed dropped by a little bird into one of our window boxes. Difficult to capture the faint pink color of the blossoms.

Rich M

Carl.....I really like the shot of the purple oxalis.

The landscape shot was in eastern Washington.......I posted a few more in the Pentax forum.

R

Rich M

Here is another landscape with the Fuji.......a very simple one....perhaps a little boring.

It was taken a few days ago in the eastern part of Washington state. I was there for three days....two days the weather was not very good. The day the sun came out, it was glorious.

This one is not cropped.

R

Rich, outstanding landscapes. So colorful and beautiful.
Piet, nice shot. Very subtle.
Karl, lovely shots inside and out.
Carl, amazing details in your flowers.
Ollil, great variety of shots. Nicely done.