The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

Rich M

Ran into some friends at the studio....they gave out the faux Wayfarers because it was a blues review.

It was great to see them.....

R

scho

Ran into some friends at the studio....they gave out the faux Wayfarers because it was a blues review.

It was great to see them.....

R
Nice B&W portrait Rich. Looks like they were happy to see you again as well.

jonoslack

Nice B&W portrait Rich. Looks like they were happy to see you again as well.
+1 on this . . . but Carl, don't you think his grin looks a little forced? maybe it was just the lady that was pleased to see him:ROTFL:

Anyway Rich - nice shot.

Ashwin - love the kiddy shots - especially the second of the little girl, and the fourth. Your mate in the cafe looks thoroughly bamboozled!

all the best

jonoslack

Very nice Joe . . . . she's much prettier, but I still like the other picture better!

Rich - can't see your last image of yesterday morning, it says 'content protected by owner'

all the best

OlliL

Joe: That's a very nice image, of a truly beautiful woman.
Maybe it would be even better, if you can rid of the reflection of her legs (I think) somehow?!

Thanks everyone.
Took the camera to the beach with a model friend of mine.
Unfortunately, it was rainy and overcast so couldn't do as much as I would have liked.
Here's a shot:

OlliL

;)

Me and my GF took a day off work today and went to a park, near our flat.
Don't know what I did (exposure comp, or forgotten ND-Filter), but I post it cause it's so difficult to get them on one picture :D

X100 von oliverleschke auf Flickr