The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

scho

Thanks Ashwin.
Went to a dark dark club last night to shoot a young musician.
Used my Nikon D3s, but pulled out the x100 to see what it could do at iso 6400.
Joe, Very nice for 6400. I like the mood of these shots.
Spent the whole week in bed, due to some stupid illness, so these two are just from around the house.
Hope you are feeling better now. I like the woodpile isolation shot.
Nice portraits Erik.
Thanks Carl.....nice shots. What are your thoughts so far about the Fuji?
R
Thanks Rich. The X100 is a great little camera for walk around shooting. I'm still exploring the versatility this camera offers. I like the form factor and optical finder. Don't use the EVF much, but nice to have for macro and critical focusing. Reminds me somewhat of my RF experience (M8 and ZI), but I prefer the focusing options the X100 offers. It will be interesting to see how the X100 concept evolves.

OlliL

Thanks Joe and Carl!
Yes I'm fine, it was just the flue ;)

Sapphie

OlliL - great cat shot, beautiful subject.

Carl - these are as good as your K5 shots. Love the comic timing in the first shot. The ducks are as regimental as the rowers and going in the other direction!

Lee

scho

OlliL - great cat shot, beautiful subject.

Carl - these are as good as your K5 shots. Love the comic timing in the first shot. The ducks are as regimental as the rowers and going in the other direction!

Lee
Thanks Lee. Yes, the canadians (the geese, not the humans) are obsessively regimental when swimming or flying. Unfortunately, that is not the case when they are pooping all over the park :( Watch where you are walking and run like h--l when they fly overhead! :ROTFL:

S

sebasco

Here's a few from Rochester's Medal of Honor Grove taken today with the Fuji x100. Love the camera as I learn to use it.

Can someone tell me how I can post my pics larger within the message itself.

Thx,

Ed

N

nightfire

Can someone tell me how I can post my pics larger within the message itself.
Host your pic on some other site (Flickr, ImageShack, etc.) and put its web address in an IMG tag in your post:

[IMG]http://www.whatever.com/linktoyourpic.jpg[/IMG]