The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

Brian Mosley

Thanks Lee, I'm sure I will! Just reading the manual and playing with the controls now - everything looking good so far... will hopefully be back with images soon :)

Cheers

Brian

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
The space time continuum is now in balance. I felt off when Jono gave up on the camera. Now Brother Brian has it and things are in balance once again.
Brian, be forewarned... Do not under any circumstances use a high iso in low light like you do with the Pens....
he he he....
Don

Fantastic work Joe... really love your first shot - a classic.

I had my first chance to play with an X100 today... oh, no - I am sold! only a matter of time before I'm joining you guys here :D

Cheers

Brian
Thanks Brian, appreciate your nice comment. Glad to hear you will join the x100 club. Really an amazing camera.

Haven't posted in awhile as I've not been using the x100 recently.
Some really nice work by everyone here.
Anyway, here is a shot from last month.
I was actually using my Nikon D3s during this shoot, but at the very end took a few shots with the x100 to see what it could do.
A little post work to bring out the clouds.

kai.e.g.

Thanks Lee, I'm sure I will! Just reading the manual and playing with the controls now - everything looking good so far... will hopefully be back with images soon :)
I thought I might bump into you here eventually, Brian :). My finger has been twitching over the "Buy Now" button on this camera for a few days now!

Cheers,
Kai (Griffin)

Brian Mosley

More great work above Joe, love the geometry and expression at work there :clap:

Just getting to grips this morning...

1/284s f/8.0 at 23.0mm iso200

1/60s f/2.0 at 23.0mm iso1000

1/60s f/2.0 at 23.0mm iso250

Loving pretty much everything about this camera - now challenged to push my own boundaries!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Thanks Lee,

some handheld shots around sunset... not the kind of thing I'm used to being able to do without an ND graduated filter!

1/180s f/3.2 at 23.0mm iso200

1/250s f/5.0 at 23.0mm iso800

1/200s f/3.6 at 23.0mm iso800

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

No, I shot raw with DR100 setting. Converted using the Silkypix derived software to 16 bit AdobeRGB tiff and finished with Lightzone.

Cheers

Brian

Enjoying seeing your work here Brian. Very impressive.
Oh, just grate is great, ghoonk.
I like your second shot in the underground structure, mikoo.
Ollil, really wonderful juxtaposition of b&w and color images and your got new kicks image is superb.
Sapphie, excellent photos and nice variety.
I enjoy your tunnel with three people shot best, Friedel.

M

mikoo

Es Kelapa Rp.2500,-
(Ice Coconut 25 cents/0.25 USD)

Last edited: