The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I have one now (how many cameras is this in the last five years, I ask myself) and have shot a few hundred exposures; mine (pre-owned; comes with the firmware update) and I find I am liking it and the images very much.

I am in Charlottesville VA presently; images to come (just finished many days of teaching and am processing video and audio too); images for me and the group here will come in the next couple of days.

I really like this camera, I must say; feels like a keeper.

tbhv55

"in some unexplained way, the added freedom I feel shooting with the X100"

This sums up perfectly how I feel about using the x100 - thanks for putting it so neatly into words...!

ceh

With virtually no experience using the X100, I took my new camera on our holiday to Germany ... and fell in love with the camera, the images it captures and, in some unexplained way, the added freedom I feel shooting with the X100.
great pictures :thumbs:

Brian Mosley

Yes, great pictures folks... please keep them coming, I return often to view this thread.

Came across this unusual sculpture today...

1/250s f/2.0 at 23.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

W

Wozza604

Here's a shot of my GF using my M9. I wish the x100 was a little sharper at f/2...

dhsimmonds

On a train station somewhere between Delhi and Jaipur, India, seen through a train window.

Last edited:

Sapphie

Where is everyone? Defected to the NEX camp? I'm still enjoying my X100 and wonder more and more if I may as well just shoot JPG.

Lee

JMaher

I have the NEX 5N and thinking about moving over here. The quality of the images and the simplicity of carrying just one body/lens is appealing. The NEX system keeps wanting to grow and if I want a big system I'll just take my 5D2.

Jim