The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X Pro 1 Photo Samples... List/Link them here!

Brian Mosley

Yes, I discovered Zack's blog with his review of the X100 - which was an uplifting piece for sure.

I'd like to see Zack try and compare the E-M5 with the X-Pro 1... That would be very useful to me, since I'm still interested in both systems - I just can't decide about the quality of lenses.

Cheers

Brian

V

Vivek

Ario, Why not do the honors and start a "fun with the .." thread? Congrats! :)

Roel

Thanks Roel - Good read and info. US is sounding like end of month delivery. Hope you get yours soon.
Thanks, I got mine and I am loving it. Also got a D800, but the X-Pro1 has captured my attention - it just begs to be picked up.

If anyone is interested, I have had my production X-Pro1 and lenses for a week after shooting the promotional images for Fujfilm's product launch earlier this month. You can read about the final camera and lenses here:

Fujifilm X-Pro1 – Additional thoughts ‹ roel.me

Sapphie

Keep checking David's blog at

The SOUNDIMAGEPLUS blog-

I am wondering how my (very few) Pentax lenses would render and then also wonder if there's any point. I could put my manual 28mm lens on it as a 'quiet, manual, standard lens' just for fun, I suppose, but there's no way it would match the Fuji 35mm.

Anyway, interesting reading and I love all those enthusiastic words.

Lee