The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

rayyan

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Lloyd, Ron..thanks for the ' likes '.

The Fuji 35/1.4 is one super piece of glass...

Some things are still fresh in my mind....

ptomsu

Workshop Member

Lloyd, Ron..thanks for the ' likes '.

The Fuji 35/1.4 is one super piece of glass...

Some things are still fresh in my mind....

I am also quite happy with my XPro1 and the 2 lenses (1.4/35 and 18-55). Have not seen such a great IQ out of the box ever!

Plus compared to other systems, the X system is actually cheap.

Peter

Lloyd

Rayyan: Yes, that 35/1.4 is magic. And I'll just bet that's fresh in your mind. Glad it's behind you.

Peter: I'm with you on that. I really enjoy the XPro1, and am now shooting it with the 18/2, the 35/1.4, all my M-mount lenses as well as my Nikon lenses. Terrific system.

rayyan

I am also quite happy with my XPro1 and the 2 lenses (1.4/35 and 18-55). Have not seen such a great IQ out of the box ever!

Plus compared to other systems, the X system is actually cheap.

Peter
Thanks Peter.

I am with you here. An excellent tool for me too. I have the two lenses you mention, plus the Leica 75 cron is all I would really need for a good vacation shooting time.

That and the Sony RX 100, we could travel long....

Kindest regards.

rayyan

Lloyd, our posts crossed. That really is one sweet lens. And bro, am I glad that is
behind me ! Except when I take a shower and look at myself...:eek::eek:

Some ceramic with snapspeed...35/1.4

Lloyd

I feel that way when I see myself as well... and I didn't go through what you did. Just those extra pounds. :eek: Guess I can count my blessings that I don't have the reminders you have. :rolleyes:

Just glad you're still with us, my friend. (Nice colorful abstract, btw.)

raist3d

Taken in exceptionally low light, no cropping. She looked up and I shot. LR 4.4

- Raist

rayyan

Lloyd and friends, thank you for the ' likes '.

Another something in the house. I asked my wife if this was from the days when we had no power; ' Get lost ', was her polite response.

raist3d

Re: Zombie Fun with the Fuji X1 Pro

A Zombie I Met at Brunch

Just another example of why I always carry a camera with me. I took my wife to brunch today and met this zombie in the parking lot of the restaurant. As I did my double take I asked her if I might take her photo and she was more than happy to oblige. She had just finished a Zombie Run in Forney, Texas and rather than search out human flesh for brunch she opted for the same restaurant as we had chosen. Fuji X-Pro1 - 35mm f/4 ISO 100
Very nice shot. I second carrying a camera with you always. One of the reasons I love the Q and the reason I am lookin forward to the fuji 4mm equiv. pancake

- Ricardo

raist3d

Portraits of a friend I visited recently. I really like the XF34mm lens.

- Ricardo

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Killing some time before my flight from Dulles Airport in DC. Harsh sunny day so out came the R72 IR filter.

Sully Historic Site - X-Pro1, 14mm R72 filter