The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Poor internet connection recently.
A few more with the Fuji x-Pro 1 and 35mm lens.
Each shot wide open at 1.4.

iso 6400

iso 2500

iso 3200

iso 2500

Rich M

I've had this camera for a week.....and while there were tantalizing hints, I couldn't shoot it enough to get a real opinion.

Today was different. I got away for a few hours and really fell in love with this camera. It was breezy.....a lot of movement, but I did not miss on focus for a single shot. A lot different from my dSLR's....those can "nail" focus, but still be soft. This camera NAILS it.

Also, the detail when you pixel peep is just amazing. I know it's just flower shots, but I am pretty stoked.

R

Rich M

I think I found the right 35mm equivalent landscape lens for the XP1...no corner mush and the slightest, almost indiscernible, magenta tinge. Extremely sharp, nice detail and contrast, well saturated. Vertical perspective correction was applied.

Leica 24/3.8 Elmar

R

scho

I've had this camera for a week.....and while there were tantalizing hints, I couldn't shoot it enough to get a real opinion.

Today was different. I got away for a few hours and really fell in love with this camera. It was breezy.....a lot of movement, but I did not miss on focus for a single shot. A lot different from my dSLR's....those can "nail" focus, but still be soft. This camera NAILS it.

Also, the detail when you pixel peep is just amazing. I know it's just flower shots, but I am pretty stoked.

R
Very nice shots Rich. You seem to have bonded nicely with the XP1.:)

Bigkidneys

Loving these shots! Picked up the 60 this week and can hopefully get some shots in today at a local Crawfish festival...

Shashin

Joe, how are you finding the viewfinder? Are you using the OVF or the EVF for these? How do you find the accuracy of the OFV?

Can we call you "Smokin' Joe"?