The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

smcclelland

Been lurking on these forums admiring others fine work with the X-Pro 1 and decided that since my Voigtlander 12mm finally showed up I'd toss in a few recent shots.

Sunrise foiled by bad weather rolling in off the lake.

Some new artwork in Graffiti Alley.

A

Arthuar

Hi Johnny, yes parts are very picturesque indeed, and you never tire of the variable weather. Any plans to visit?

Another from yesterday in St Monans.

Well, don't be rude with me 'cause this is my first message in the forum and I don't have any presentation did before, but, I was so amazed from this photo and I wanted to know if it's a simple "out of camera" or there's some pprocessing in that.
I couldn't resist to write.

Braeside -> Bravo!:shocked:
The color and atmosphere, seem and they are, Unreal!In the romantic meaning :clap:

Braeside

Well, don't be rude with me 'cause this is my first message in the forum and I don't have any presentation did before, but, I was so amazed from this photo and I wanted to know if it's a simple "out of camera" or there's some pprocessing in that.
I couldn't resist to write.

Braeside -> Bravo!:shocked:
The color and atmosphere, seem and they are, Unreal!In the romantic meaning :clap:
Arthuar, Many thanks for the lovely comments!

Yes, this was exactly what the camera captured. Very similar to the actual scene by the eye. It was a lovely day with a special kind of light filtering through the sea mist at the coastal village harbour. So I can take no credit for any special processing powers :)

Braeside

I love the vintage look with this one. We so often get so hung up on megapixels, sharpness, lens distortions and colour abberations, noise etc that it's easy to lose sight of the beauty of just simple lo-tech story telling photography.

:thumbs:

Thanks Graham, It was one of those shots that I took and at first dismissed as of no interest as in its original form it seemed to be bland. However after looking at it a bit more I could see that it had captured something of the emotions of the day and was also enigmatic in a way.