The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Rich M

I went small today....

ISO3200

With the high ISO capability of this camera, I am never afraid to raise the shutter speed or go with a smaller aperture.

R

sjg284

New to the X Pro 1.. and marveling at its High ISO abilities..

All shot with Zeiss 25/2.8 ZM lens (not picked up a native lens yet.. soon!)

US Open

Dimly lit restaurant near midnight..
Something like ISO 6400 + half a stop more in Lightroom

Lloyd

These really are great, Aswhin... top to bottom. Especially like the last three of the first set, and the first shot of the the second.

Braeside

Uwe, like the event photos, lovely tones and details. Only comment is the last one looks like the white balance is a bit different from the others, perhaps too warm - it would be fine if the sky wasn't in the shot.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Uwe, like the event photos, lovely tones and details. Only comment is the last one looks like the white balance is a bit different from the others, perhaps too warm - it would be fine if the sky wasn't in the shot.
I agree - something's not quite right with the colour balance as the skin tones seem a little 'sickly' to my eye. (#4 seems the most natural). Great subjects and composition - although the eyeballing from that horse is a bit disturbing to me :p