The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

adaml

Backstage New York Fashion Week. Fuji X-Pro 1, 35mm at f/2, ISO 3200 !!! I really dig the skin tones, and am so impressed with the high ISO performance.

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

I have started to really enjoy this camera. Walking along the road I used the wonderful 60mm lens to make these two abstracts.

Used f5.6 at 1/500 with ISO 800

Used f5.6 at 1/640 with ISO 800

I was fairly close and now would have liked to have used a smaller f-stop for a little more depth.

scho

Overwintering a purple oxalis near a south facing window. Sinister looking plant that reminds me of darth vader. Fujinon 18-55, macro mode on tripod.

scho

Couple of shots with the 18-55 from a walk near an old, abandoned house.

sjg284

Great stuff this week
David - WW2 reenactment?
Kuujinbo - great shots, and thats my wifes favorite pup.. last one is great street
Penson - Great profile shot
Adam - How was fashion week.. I live nearby but its been too damn cold to go out much :) .. and as I recall its a fairly private event
Scifi - Lovely landscape/seascape
Nathan - Great B&W low light

Braeside

Hey Steve, making good use of the 35 and the great light there.

Yes, a WWII Digging for Victory sort of thing going on, have lots more, it was like a movie scene.