The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

AdamJ

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Here's one I took on one of my Lunchtime walks, using a Contax G 28 2.8. (Strange how you always think, I'll remember the aperture value, but never do...)

adaml

Fashion week is pretty much nuts. I only did a couple shows for a friend this season and that was plenty for me. I love shooting the backstage candids. More fun than the runway. Cheers...A

Great stuff this week
David - WW2 reenactment?
Kuujinbo - great shots, and thats my wifes favorite pup.. last one is great street
Penson - Great profile shot
Adam - How was fashion week.. I live nearby but its been too damn cold to go out much :) .. and as I recall its a fairly private event
Scifi - Lovely landscape/seascape
Nathan - Great B&W low light

Walking around in Joshua Tree National Park in the Jumbo Rocks area and almost stepped on this.

Fuji XE-1 and 18-55 lens.

Nathan W. Lediard

Two panos, one in camera using the pano function, and one shot in raw, lighroomed and then stitched with Kolor APP both shot with the 35mm at f1.4

Her endeth the road...

Nathan W. Lediard

The more I use this little gem, the more it pleases me.

A deserted tractor in the middle of nowhere on the road to the back of beyond...

All 35mm wide open at f1.4

Things sitting on rocks.

Found this in the Jumbo Rock area of Joshua Tree National Park.

Taken with 18-55mm at 24mm f9 and 1/900 with ISO200

JPL

and a last one...

All done somewhere in Morocco - Casablanca, El Jadida or in the Rabat region.

All the best

JPH