The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

scho

Really liking the RPP rendering, if Adobe doesn't get support into LR soon I may need to venture into the option of using DCRaw to render tiffs and adjust those in LR. That being said - it may be easier to buy a mac then understand how to use DCRaw from the command line in Windows...

In the mean time here are a couple more from my Seattle trip, first up the birthday girl and the reason we were visiting anyways - then a couple from the freemont farmers market and food truck rodeo:

Cheers,
Simon
Simon,
Very nice portrait and market images with the XP1.

ashwinrao1

A few from downtown today, during the big Leica announcement days...these pics made me happy that I did get the XPro-1 (though admittedly my name's on the list for the M9-M)

scho

A Photobrom B&W rendering in RPP of an XP1 image (60mm Fujinon) from an earlier series at the lake. Slight warm/neutral split toning applied in LR4 before jpg export.

retow

Ashwin: These are great! Makes me glad you bought it, too. :salute:
I'm, also, on the MM list! :scry: :)

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll
Sorry, guys, but wee see photos of a content which should make us think and discuss or even do something. Whether or not a tool puts out technically good files is completely irrelevant in this context. Or did I missunderstand something? :(

ashwinrao1

Sorry, guys, but wee see photos of a content which should make us think and discuss or even do something. Whether or not a tool puts out technically good files is completely irrelevant in this context. Or did I missunderstand something? :(
I think you have misunderstood...not sure if we are on the same page, and as I don't understand your comment or inquiry...sorry...

Rich M

A few from today with the 35. I have to figure out how to film bracket...the Velvia is pretty over the top at times.

I'm going to have to bug Carl again.....I tried to get close to these jpegs (but not so vibrant and saturated) using RPP, but they seemed flat.

I guess that's another discussion.

R