The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Terry

On the road this week in Texas hitting the parks. Here's one from an abandoned farm near Guadalupe Mountain National Park. Fun evening including avoiding the Diamondback snakes that were there!

Fuji X-Pro1, 18mm, 30s f/2.5 @ ISO 1600.
Graham - awesome shot. What was the light source on the tractor?

ashwinrao1

Great shots, Graham and Jim!

Here are a couple from last night, to go with recent themes. Focus is much better in low light:

Rich M

Jim....Graham.....Ashwin......very nice!!

It started to rain here finally.....a pleasant switch.

Like I said in the other thread......with this firmware, it is like getting a new camera.

R

Pelao

Downtown Toronto

First full day out shooting since updating the firmware to 2.0.

A much better AF experience.

These two were oblivious to everything around them. With good reason...

Last edited:
R

raulb

So I took the plunge, and bought the XPro-1. I also got the Fuji M-mount adapter. I'm still trying to figure out the options, and have used it mostly with my M-mount lenses so far. I did pick up the Fujinon 35/1.4, and wow, do I love it!

Here a sample shot @ 1.4. My granddaughter and I were dropping off Mimi (grandma) at the airport, she was heading out on business, and someone wasn't too happy to see her go.

Lloyd - this is a such a lovely piece of work. You have a beautiful family. It made me realise I have got into the bad habit of looking at clarity, detail, colour, bokeh rather than the picture but there is something so human about this picture that you don't notice anything else.

Braeside

Uwe, I love the pastel tones on the old automobile photos.

The trees on the rolling hillsides remind me of my visit to California in '96 when we spent some time in Santa Barbara and Monterey, San Luis Obispo (and a day in SF to get my stolen passport replaced). Must return someday.

Lloyd

Lloyd - this is a such a lovely piece of work. You have a beautiful family. It made me realise I have got into the bad habit of looking at clarity, detail, colour, bokeh rather than the picture but there is something so human about this picture that you don't notice anything else.
Thank you raulb. Very kind of you. And welcome to the forum.