The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

rayyan

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Life is not all fun. We start a journey, we reach its end. Always.

Applies to all species. Photography cannot be all about pretty plants, pets, landscapes, travels and the Kentucky Derby.

Birds sing. Birds die. Some die young. Very young.

A while back, this one fell from a ledge and onto the grass in my house...

Made me pause, made me think. I could hear the parents' sounds waiting for their little one to respond.

That was not to be.

Lloyd

Very nice Rick.

Tom: Welcome to the forum. Excellent first post... looking forward to more.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Just a quick shot with the 85 1.8 G lens from Nikon. My guess i was about at F4. Light was low and cloudy but was able to pull it off ISO 200 1/1000 at around F4. I was in CT. for this family wedding. Have to say even with going manual focus with the E1 its pretty damn fun to shoot like this. I have tons more but on my way out the door for a shooting gig.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I'm going to try and get out this week and test all my nikon glass on the E1. For this trip I just brought the 85 1.8 G Nikkor and the Fuji zoom which I am finding to be really good too.