The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Ron (Netherlands)

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Just got one in the mail last week and tried it out for the first time when I got my M-adapter in the mail. Whow what a nice lightweight! cam. Really nice with the also leight weight type IV summicron. Here are some first testshots:
(raws processed in silkypix)

with the type IV summicron

another one with the type IV .. of course for its 'famous' bokeh:

Shot with the 135mm f 3.5 Canon ltm lens:

Last edited:

ondebanks

Something a little different ...

Death Valley - Racetrack at night. I think I found out how the rocks move!

X-Pro1 ISO6400 20s @ f/5.6 CV 12mm
This is one of the main reasons why I have to get an X-Pro1. From all the shots and comparisons I've seen, its low-light sensitivity seems to be in a different class. Just 2 millimeters of clear aperture in that lens, and yet, so many stars and nebulae captured in just 20 seconds!

That's also superb as a clever and creative shot, Graham.

Ray

Lloyd

Playing around with a Nikon G to Fuji adapter. I'm impressed with the results so far.

These first three all with the Nikkor 85/1.4 G. First two wide open, third shot stopped down. All handheld.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Two with the 50/1.4G. These were taken using a tripod. The first is stopped down (you can't tell the actual f-stop reading, but this I'd guess was about f5.6). The second is wide open. It is a little soft, and it may be because there was a very slight breeze, or that the 50/1.4 isn't as sharp wide open as the 85/1.4G.

Lloyd

Two shots with the Nikkor 70-300 VR, both taken from the same spot, handheld and wide open. The first at 70mm, and the second at 300mm.

alajuela

Hi
On Street of Shanghai - I think the ISO held up very well :D
Fuji X-Pro1
1/64 sec; f/6.4; ISO 1600
XF18-55mm @ 39mm
Thanks
Phil

Re: Zombie Fun with the Fuji X1 Pro

A Zombie I Met at Brunch

Just another example of why I always carry a camera with me. I took my wife to brunch today and met this zombie in the parking lot of the restaurant. As I did my double take I asked her if I might take her photo and she was more than happy to oblige. She had just finished a Zombie Run in Forney, Texas and rather than search out human flesh for brunch she opted for the same restaurant as we had chosen. Fuji X-Pro1 - 35mm f/4 ISO 100

Check out the promo video here...

rayyan

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Quite around here. Dusted the XE-1 and went around the house, with a lux 50 ver.xx ( the one before the asph, anyway ) attached...

alajuela

OK Guys and Gals
This is the story, I was in a taxi, stopped at a red light, saw the bus next to me with the building reflection framing the people, shot and this is it. Raw file on defaults in C1 ver7. The B&W looks also similar, have not really played with this image yet, but here it is..
Fuji X-Pro1
18-55mm @ 50.5
1/452 f7.1
iso 1600