The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

m_driscoll

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Fremont weekly street market, Seattle, Washington.

Fuji EX-1 with Leica APO-TELYT-M 135mm f 3.4.

Fuji EX-1 with Fuji 11-55mm.

Cheers, Matt

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

At the camera store with XE-1 and my 75mm Summarit-M f/2.5 (#1) and my new Leica 135mm f/3.4 APO-Telyt-M ASPH (#'s 2 & 3). Fuji M adapter's great! #3 photo of me taken by Mark V :eek:

Cheers, Matt
Ah yes, Glazer's. my wallet always makes a sucking noise when I visit there too!

jonoslack

Re: Fun with the Fuji X20

HI Matt
Hooray - I knew I didn't want one . . . . but I went in to my local fixer today and she showed me one . . . I seem to have bought it - it just seemed so sweet:

Nothing decent yet (I've been working) evening light and blossom here

jonoslack

Willow and Aisling on my speaker!
If I had speakers like that I'm not sure I'd let the cats on it . . . . . mind you, they're Abyssinians aren't they - so they'll do as they please. We used to have a cat called Willow - she had a bad habit of peeing in the kids lego box :cussing:

the road home

m_driscoll

If I had speakers like that I'm not sure I'd let the cats on it . . . . . mind you, they're Abyssinians aren't they - so they'll do as they please. We used to have a cat called Willow - she had a bad habit of peeing in the kids lego box :cussing:

the road home
Jono: Keep posting! It is a sweet little camera.

The speakers are one leg of their "high" route around the living room. You're right, they do as, and go where, they please. I won't photograph the cat high-rises (yes, two) in our entry hall.

Cheers, Matt

Nathan W. Lediard

After a family gathering driving home, my hassy safely at home, (traveling light on my one day off so far in May...) but confronted by this sight I just had to grab the camera I had with me... my lovely little X-pro1 and the 35mm f1.4 hand held 14 shot pano...

rayyan

Matt, you seem to be getting on splendidly with the x20..
How long are your lunch hours anyway?;)

Excellent work Matt.

Regards.

raist3d

With a borrowed XF14mm. A lens I am probably not getting because it's not my favorite focal length, but it's quite amazing.

- Ricardo

m_driscoll

Matt, you seem to be getting on splendidly with the x20..
How long are your lunch hours anyway?;)

Excellent work Matt.

Regards.
Rayyan: My friend, they're as long as I want (of course I still have to do the work...at home, at night, on the weekends!). Thanks for the comment!!

Cheers, Matt

raist3d

XF14mm

Not sure if cropping the building at the top in the frame is a cardinal sin for this kind of shot.

- Ricardo