The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Ron (Netherlands)

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

the beer is refreshing and after that, you can make use of these for focussing tests: nice black letters on white & vice versa (90mm summicron)

m_driscoll

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s

Took these while waiting in line at "Uneeda Burger" in Fremont, Seattle, Washington ("Classic" with cheddar for me!:D)

Cheers, Matt

Leigh

Rayyan...

What does "Content protected by owner" mean?

Apparently some members can/could see the images.

- Leigh

Lloyd

Rayyan...

What does "Content protected by owner" mean?

Apparently some members can/could see the images.

- Leigh
Leigh,

I believe the problem came about when Rayyan recently changed hosting sites for his images. I have experienced the same as you can see if you look at the first page of the current Leica Digital M thread here. It's not that some members can see the images and some not, it's that the link we've inserted is no longer valid, and the current settings for the forum don't allow us to go back and edit the links so that the images will again appear.

I hope that my explanation is clear enough.

--Lloyd

Leigh

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for that info.

I'm a computer geek, so it makes sense (as much as any computer stuff can make sense. :eek: ).

- Leigh

monk

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s

Paradise Island, Nassau, the Bahamas. Actual color of the sunrise.

Sunrays after the morning beach walk.

Three waterspouts coming in. We evacuated the beach. Sometimes you're glad you packed a camera.

Last edited: