The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

That lens is next on my list. Sadly, I will not be able to pick one up before my vacation this Friday. Unless someone knows of a Fuji dealer in Vienna that is reasonable.
You could try Leica Shop Vienna - they are also a well stuffed Fuji shop. And should have normal prices.

Leica Shop Home

If you go there ask for Mr Wahry and let him know I sent you.

Best

Peter

etrigan63

Storm passing Cadillac Ranch

Took this shot when I was in Amarillo in July of last year.. just getting around to doing a bit of post on it. Shot with the X-Pro 1 and the 18mm. Post in Photoshop CS6

A storm was passing just to the west of the Cadillac Ranch early in the morning and the sun caught enough of the distant rain to produce a partial rainbow.. almost as if it was competing with the colorful graffiti on the cars. I would have to say that nature was the winner.