The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

benroy

Subscriber Member
Rich: really great images...first couple are like moonscapes...this is in Hawaii?
Where? Please keep them coming.

Roy Benson

Rich M

Roy.....all in Hawaii.

These last four on the island of Lanai.

(and you please keep shooting too......you're in a groove lately....very good stuff).

R

bensonga

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Here is a single image of the area near Sheep Mountain, Alaska which I shot at the same time I took images for the color pano which I posted a few days ago.

Shot with the 35mm f1.4 lens. Converted to B&W with SilverEfex Pro2.

It makes a very nice 11x17 inch print. I think I will use this image for an upcoming B&W print exchange.

Gary

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member

Here is a single image of the area near Sheep Mountain, Alaska which I shot at the same time I took images for the color pano which I posted a few days ago.

Shot with the 35mm f1.4 lens. Converted to B&W with SilverEfex Pro2.

It makes a very nice 11x17 inch print. I think I will use this image for an upcoming B&W print exchange.

Gary

Real nice. Someone has to keep Ansel's vision alive and your doing great job at it....

rayyan

benroy, thank you very much for your encouragement. Much appreciated.:salute:

Not far from my house is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Let's take a quick ride there. There are motorways that lead to a valley..Wadi Hanifa. Therein lies the town of Al-Diriyah and the Turaif District.

Approaching the site one cannot miss our Flag. It is huge..I mean huge..

The road begins a gentle descent into Wadi Hanifa and the numerous palm groves that lie within it..

rayyan

Thanks Lloyd.

Went into a palm grove.

There was a very old water well; not used but covered and maintained.

I am using the Fuji 1-55 zoom in all of these images; and no sharpening has been applied. Amazing lens.

rayyan

An old mosque preserved and restored. When I was young most mosques were like this minus the air-con, loudspeaker ( fans and light bulbs were a luxury )..

Let's go in and take a look..simple. A thick canvas would be drawn overhead, to protect the people from the sun!!

VINCET

A couple of shot from my hotel room in HK using a pillow as the tripod and one trial shot using the panorama mode. All taken with the 18-55 kit lens.