The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

jonoslack

Very nice! Do you mean 18-55? Is this converted from jpg or raw? Urggh, so many questions at the moment...;)

Mike
HI Mike
This was actually converted from the jpg, and yes, the 18-55. Are you suffering?

I hope so :)

I'm suffering too . . waiting for the price for my insurance renewal - my poor poor car got busted in a puddle - repair cost . . . £13,000, the old engine can't even be turned over, it looks perfect, but it's perfectly screwed!

And the car has to be on stilts .. . . I went to visit it today, and a splendid young guy (30?) was so enthusiastic about it - he's spent 3 days on it so far, and was hoping to fire up the new engine this afternoon.

Dead Engine

Second view of Dead Engine

Poorly Car (but should be fine)

Mike Woods

Jono

Almost pressed the 'like' button..... but seemed so inappropriate :mad:

Ouch, that is bad. Seems we're both suffering in our own ways :)

Mike

Lloyd

ReeRay, those are really wonderful! I love the way the VC 75/2.5 works on the Fuji. One of my favorite combinations.

retow

HI Mike
This was actually converted from the jpg, and yes, the 18-55. Are you suffering?

I hope so :)

I'm suffering too . . waiting for the price for my insurance renewal - my poor poor car got busted in a puddle - repair cost . . . £13,000, the old engine can't even be turned over, it looks perfect, but it's perfectly screwed!

And the car has to be on stilts .. . . I went to visit it today, and a splendid young guy (30?) was so enthusiastic about it - he's spent 3 days on it so far, and was hoping to fire up the new engine this afternoon.

Dead Engine

Second view of Dead Engine

Poorly Car (but should be fine)
Made in Germany. Made in Japan would still run......, maybe... :)

ashwinrao1

As I ready myself for the X-T1, i figured I'd delve into my X-archive and dig out a few to share:

Most were captured with the XPro-1, which was slow to focus when I had it. I am looking forward to the X-T1 getting out of the way and leaving me in better control of the images to be captured.

Gbealnz

A wide and varied selection Ashwin, all excellent. After looking at them I'm left wondering, "why the heck did you change from the Fuji in the first place"?
Beautiful.
Gary

jonoslack

It's almost like spring here . . . lovely frosty morning walks:

Bier lane in crunchy black and white

Mossy wall

The first blackthorn blossom

Reach for the sky

scho

X100s, Frozen Taughannock Falls. Will be interesting when that ice dome breaks up after a thaw. I wouldn't want to be standing on the downstream footbridge.:eek:

Last edited:

AlanS

From our trip last weekend to the Cairngorms. Overview of the river Spey and the Monadhliath mountains behind. (Also managed a days skiing in Glenshee:D ) X-pro1, 18mm f2 @f9