The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Swissblad

I'm starting to enjoy the little X-T1 more and more..... even appreciating some aspects of the EVF…

Hope pix are visible now…. ;)

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

Taken on our walk today.... the D800 stayed at home....:(
I still have my 1Dx with some L zooms for those few jobs where I need the horsepower, and of course on big commercial shoots its hasselblad all the way, but the fujis get used for everything else and I love being able to have a proper camera with me on family days out without having that big camera bag with me... (as does my wife :D )

Still not seeing pics... (when I copy the image link that I see when I quote you and paste it right in the browser it slinks to a 1x1 pixel image.. so something is wrong...)

Swissblad

I still have my 1Dx with some L zooms for those few jobs where I need the horsepower, and of course on big commercial shoots its hasselblad all the way, but the fujis get used for everything else and I love being able to have a proper camera with me on family days out without having that big camera bag with me... (as does my wife :D )

Still not seeing pics... (when I copy the image link that I see when I quote you and paste it right in the browser it slinks to a 1x1 pixel image.. so something is wrong...)
Hi Nathan,

Hope the pix are visible now.

Your portraits are superb - do you give lessons….;)

Cheers,
S

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

Hi Nathan,

Hope the pix are visible now.

Your portraits are superb - do you give lessons….;)

Cheers,
S
:) yes the pics are now visible thanks!

Thankyou! :)
just gave a workshop actually for my region of the Norwegian (pro) Photographers association ... so i suppose I do give lessons now ;) hehe :D

rayyan

I received my XT1 this evening, and instead of cats and dogs and flowers, of which there is a total shortage in this house, I shall be using iPet..

This was taken with the 18-55 lens.

Maybe I should have used the Touit.

Anyways folks, be prepared for a lot of iPet :eek:

woodyspedden

I received my XT1 this evening, and instead of cats and dogs and flowers, of which there is a total shortage in this house, I shall be using iPet..

This was taken with the 18-55 lens.

Maybe I should have used the Touit.

Anyways folks, be prepared for a lot of iPet :eek:
I too am glad you sprung for the XT1. Now we will see images from a real pro!

Woody

Lloyd

Just returned from a four day mountain biking trip to Canyonlands National Park, Utah. We rode The White Rim (~100 miles). Amazing place, beautiful weather (we were between two periods of severe weather and flooding, so we were very lucky). Here are a few sample shots.

All with the X-T1, 10-24/f4

Morning along the Green River

Hiking out to the Hovenweep ruins at Fort Point

On a hoodoo at White Crack. The confluence of the Colorado and the Green Rivers is below and to the right this point.

A typical view down toward the Colorado River.