The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Swissblad

Really nice work, Nathan - I really like your B&W conversions....but.... the animation is a bit too fast and hectic...IMHO.

Nice project - worthy of pursuit - perhaps I should talk to some local farmers.....but then I would need your talent and the 56mm f1.2 ;)

Nathan W. Lediard

Really nice work, Nathan - I really like your B&W conversions....but.... the animation is a bit too fast and hectic...IMHO.

Nice project - worthy of pursuit - perhaps I should talk to some local farmers.....but then I would need your talent and the 56mm f1.2 ;)
Thanks, and always OK with honest feedback :) Yep... This was a very quick job.. I got a call from the president of the Farmers association and he was wanting something to show at a meeting of regional presidents... so I knocked this together late one night... :) A bit chaotic... when I am done with the project I will make a final version which will be a bit calmer :D Thanks for the kind words :)

Norm N

Nathan, your "Farmers at Work" series is wonderful. I am especially touched by the photo of Farmer 2 with the baby lamb. It captures so well the humanity and compassion of this man. It is "great photography."

Norm