The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

rayyan

Hi John.

Thanks for the generous comment. Actually this image was run thru Alienskin's Kodachrome 25 filter.:)

You must have a wonderful collection from your trip to India on slides.

Best regards.
I enjoyed your series, rayyan. This one, in particular, reminds me of my old Kodachromes of India in the 70s.

John

rayyan

Something relatively easy for my mirrorless.

They were neither moving nor going anywhere soon. They hadn't for thousands of years.

But me, I had to be aware of the thunderstorms. No shelter up here from the rain.

J

JohnW

I have thousands of slides from many trips to India during the 70s and 80s. The Kodachromes are all in fine shape but the Agfachromes are a lost cause. At least our 1s and 0s won't fade or discolor.

John

Hi John.

Thanks for the generous comment. Actually this image was run thru Alienskin's Kodachrome 25 filter.:)

You must have a wonderful collection from your trip to India on slides.

Best regards.