The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

mikobun

The-Clifton-Suspension-Bridge by mikobun, on Flickr

The Clifton Suspension Bridge, spanning the picturesque Avon Gorge, is the symbol of the city of Bristol. The bridge joins Bristol and North Somerset and is owned and operated by Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust. It is entirely funded by tolls which have paid for its upkeep since it first opened to the public on 8th December 1864.

mikobun

Something relatively easy for my mirrorless.

They were neither moving nor going anywhere soon. They hadn't for thousands of years.

But me, I had to be aware of the thunderstorms. No shelter up here from the rain.

Great set of photos Rayyan!

Coincidentally, I just found one of Borobudur Statue's head in British Museum, London last week.

Sorry for iphone quality photo

Lloyd

We finally got a little snow on Christmas day. My next door neighbor was so excited it finally came. He purchased a new snowblower in October, and had been dying to try it, telling me I'd never have to shovel snow again. By the time we had an inch on the ground, he was already out there, doing my driveway.

All with X-T1, 56/1.2:

Last edited:

Swissblad

Lloyd - thanks for sharing the snowblower pix - surreal for those of us living in central EU....looks like something from "Grumpy Old Men"....

Another pic from our walk yesterday -

Lloyd

Lloyd - thanks for sharing the snowblower pix - surreal for those of us living in central EU....looks like something from "Grumpy Old Men"....
LOL. Yes, it is a bit like "Grumpy Old Men". We got more snow overnight, about 4-5 inches, and he was in heaven, out there early, clearing all the walks and driveways on our side of the street. :toocool:

Very nice image of the corn field, btw. :thumbup:

Swissblad

Went out photographing trees again.....

Turns out I wasn't the only one....

Nor was I the only one walking the dog.....

Thanks for the likes and feedback folks.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

:)

rayyan

Lovely swissblad. No snow here..

But let me join you in wishing all at DPI a very Happy Gregorian New Year.

( For me though,today ( tuesday ) is the 8th day of the 3rd month of the year 1436 AH )..

Best to all and yours.

Went out photographing trees again.....

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

:)