The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

AlanS

Appreciate the kind words Mike, and I would just like to say that your club shots are very impressive:clap:

RonSmith

nice one, Ron. not an easy composition exercise, i know (ever want to get round/under/over that d@mn fence?).
Thanks Mike!

I shot that from Jefferson, and a very polite Detroit Police Officer rolled up and told me that I could not photograph the bridge from there, but could from Fort Street.

Probably good that I didn't try climbing the fence.

AlanS

Had a bit of snow yesterday, so a few from this mornings walk.
Fuji X-E1, 23mm f1.4, 1st is 3 shot pano....

bensonga

View from my office in midtown Anchorage last Friday morning. Mt. Foraker on the left, Denali on the right and Hunter just to the left of Denali.

Not much snow here in Anchorage so far this winter...which is fine with me.

Gary

Fuji XT1, XF 56/1.2 lens

Swissblad

We're having a most unusual winter.... 17°C prior to the Xmas holidays......not a speck of snow in sight.

Merry Festive Season, folks.....:cool:

MCTuomey

Lotus Jam with the James Hughes/Jimmy Smith Quintet & Friends, Herbie Hancock tribute

At the limit of my gear - XT1 + 56/1.2 iso 6400 going for grit (virtue of necessity)

20121230-095-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-123-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-124-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-065-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-116-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-108-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-099-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-071-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

20121230-090-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr