The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

AlanS

Having a bit of a pano fest today, a couple more,
Fuji X-E1, 35mm f1.4, 6 image stitch.
Hamsterley Forest.

4 image...

AlanS

Hi Lee, yes it's surprising what you can do with outdated and inappropriate equiptment:D Appreciate the comment, another...
Fuji X-E1, 35mm f1.4, 4 image stitch, SFX2.
Hamsterley Forest.

bensonga

I rarely shoot with ultra wide angle lenses, but looking back thru my X-Pro1 image files recently, I came across a few test shots I had taken in 2014 with the Fuji 14mm lens. This is one of them.

I lost the Subaru hat several months ago. I would be happy to lose the Subaru Outback as well. However, this photo prompted me to pull the 14mm lens out of my bag again. I'll see if I can't find something more interesting to shoot with it in the near future.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Shot at ISO 200, 1/30th second, f4.

bensonga

14 months later, different hat, different coffee shop. I still love that X-Pro1. The XF 35/2 lens feels perfect on it.

Once again at ISO 200, 1/30th second and f4.

Gary