The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Rich M

Very nice, Rich ~ more, please!

May I ask what adapter you use with your Contax G 45? I'm getting interested in using my own Contax G lenses but haven't a clue about adapters. It'd be neat if someone could offer one that would autofocus them, but that could take a long time, couldn't it...?

Anything to share about the quality of images of these Contax lenses compared with similar focal length native lenses? AF would be a big plus for Fuji lenses but I'm still reluctant to sell my Contax ones.

All the best,

Irenaeus
DO NOT sell your Contax G lenses. I was fortunate enough to have my 45/2 modified to a M-mount.......and it came out well (after a long process).

I have looked at this website:

http://www.japancamerahunter.com/services/lens-conversion/

and am going to send him an e-mail regarding a conversion of the Contax G 90mm.

R

scott kirkpatrick

Re: Fun with the Fuji X Pro2

Our oldest just completed basic training for her army service. For the swearing-in, each soldier needs two essential tools. Here they are being collected just before the ceremony for one of the units. Our army is very secretive, and normally cameras are unthinkable, but for this ceremony every family showed up with at least one camera and two cellphones. The scrum during the ceremony was worse than the press gallery during an election campaign. I have pixelated the face of anyone in uniform.

DSCF0395off 1_censored (1) by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

And the after-party was quite enjoyable as well:

DSCF0467_censored by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

scott

bensonga

Today was overcast and grey here in midtown Anchorage. I had the X-Pro1 and 14mm lens with me. I rarely use the 14mm. 45 minute lunch break. I decided to take a few quick pics of this new CIRI office building. It has some interesting architectural features (at least, by Anchorage standards). I like this solarized B&W version better than the original color photo.

Gary

Last edited:

AlanS

Spring is trying to get going but the cold weather we have had for the last few weeks is really holding it back. X-T1, 23mm f1.4

diablogt

New to the Fuji party. Its been a while since I took a photo with a proper camera instead of the mighty Iphone. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Same chair