The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

rayyan

Thanks friends :salute:

Inside the area which most don't see. This woman, I was told is around 90 years old. This is all she has.
She wants to die here. So her descendants can inherit this place!

rayyan

Thanks guys..:salute:

My family would have been very distraught if I did not have one of the, for want of a better description, iconic ' woman in the boat from Vietnam '. But I had to force myself to take this one...

Thorkil

…40 years anniversary with Irene in Copenhagen yesterday at Höst, later at Bankerät..
Jpeg straight out of camera, Velvia emulation, no touching, except size in C1-10

Fuji X-T2 16/1.4 iso2500 1/60 f2

X-T2 16/1.4 iso 1250 1/60 f2

X-T2 16/1.4 iso 3200 1/60 f2

X-T2 16/1.4 iso 6400 1/13 f5.6 zone focused

Thorkil​

AlanS

I don't remember, there are so many quirky shops about that it could have been anything! There was a sex machine museum a few streets away, but I did not take any pictures there.

My wife has just pointed out that it was an Easter egg shop!

Last edited:

AlanS

Excellent work darr.....
I have this thing for doors or more specifically door handles and keyholes, you may have noticed?
X-T1, 35mm f1.4, Prague.