The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Dogs857

My first real outing with my new X-Pro2.

So far I am liking this camera.

Water Nymph

| X-Pro2 | Fujicron 23mm | 30 sec | f/16 |

Dogs857

I made it to Vivid for the first time in a long time and was really impressed with how it has evolved.

This was taken hand held, and presented almost straight out of camera (minimal post).

| X-Pro2 | Fujicron 35mm | 1/30 sec | f/2 | ISO 3200 | Provia |

Last edited:

darr

Hope everyone is doing well!

Nice to see Dogs857 here! Seriously Jeff, I love my XP2, (X-E2 and X100T also). Glad you crossed over. :clap:
I look forward to your work.

Wishing everyone happiness and good health,
Darr

Dogs857

Nice to see Dogs857 here! Seriously Jeff, I love my XP2, (X-E2 and X100T also). Glad you crossed over. :clap:
I look forward to your work.
Thank you for the kind welcome Darr. I was very happy to see you posting in here as well.

I have to say I am very impressed with the little Fuji, I wish I had of changed over years ago.

And so does my back ;)

AlanS

Well, back from our annual 2 week motorcycle tour of Europe. Did a bit more shooting this year but only from the places we stopped at. My wife does all the views from the back of the bike with her p&s! I get too involved riding to stop and take pictures. Anyway, here are the first of them......
X-T1, 18-55 f2.8-4, Český Krumlov, Czech Rep.

35mm f1.4

Last edited:

rayyan

Thanks people :D

On the way to the Caucasus mountain range. No, she was not going to walk to get there.
Cold. Slow, intermittent rain, cloudy, a lonely place...hard once into the mountain range. Far from anywhere. Don't know why, but I was thinking of hospitals, as I was taking this shot.

scho

One of my Curacao images taken back in the spring with the XT2 and re-processed using the new AI filter (simple one slider adjustment) in Luminar Neptune.