The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

darr

Re: Reddick's Store

--
Hope everyone is doing well. I have been shooting a lot of film lately in part because I need to empty the freezer. We survived Irma, although our neighbor had a tree fall through their home. :( Here is a shot of Reddick's Post Office and Country Store in south Georgia. Looking forward to shoot with my XPro2 or X100T soon. :)

Kind regards,
Darr

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Peter, Alen, adnen..thank you guys.

Peter, the site was coming along fine but it has been taken over by my daughter and wife...the domain name is mine, but they have taken a lot of my content and I have spent countless hours getting their
site up and ready. So I have to fix the broken pieces and get some more images ready and into the media library. And I have been very lazy getting to it.

Thanks for asking. ( It never seems to launch!! )

Take care.
Thanks for letting us know :D;):)

Peter

AlanS

Morning, just back from Croatia in the Dubrovnik area. Got quite a lot to process but will trickle them on here over time. Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed the holiday!
XT-1, 14mm f2.8,

35mm f1.4, Cocktail time

AlanS

X-T1, 18-55mm f2.8-4, Dubrovnik, the shine is polish through years of wear not wet as it appears.