The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

biglouis

London central skyline showing the recently completed 22 Bishopsgate, the 'new' tower of London.

X-H1, 55-200

darr

Repurposed Ringer

--

I enjoy looking at all these great photos! From nature up-close to the creative reflections and realities of urbanization. Great stuff!! :clap:
Here's a quick snap made with the X100T from a recent trip to Alabama.

Darr

darr

Bo Lynn's Grocery has been in continuous operation in St. Marks, Florida since 1936 when it was opened by J. T. "Bo" Lynn. "Miss Joy" Brown has owned and operated this grocery since 1965. Bo Lynn's Grocery was inducted into the National Register of Historic Places on February 14, 2017. It received flood damage from Hurricane Michael as much of the area did in October 2018, but it was back in business in no time. I live a short drive from St. Marks and spend more time at the NWR than in the tiny town itself. Photographed with the fantastic Fuji X100T.

darr

Re: Red, Green & Blue

Do you use Capture One to deal with the X-Trans files? I sure like how they render.

Joel

Hi Joel,

I use Lightroom for pp. I do have C1, but stopped upgrading at v9 bc I simply do not have the time to devote to the learning curve.
I also like the use of catalogs in Lightroom, but need to see if C1 is using them now.

Kind regards,
Darr