The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

biglouis

The alpha fox of this year's pack on my wall at daybreak - I think he has now pushed his siblings out of the territory and is perhaps surveying his kingdom.

X-T3, XF 55-200 - iso3200 200mm f4.8 1/160

Shashin

Went to the KC Japan festival last week--I was giving a presentation. It was a really fun festival, showing the very best of Japanese culture! ;)

XF10

Pelorus

I love it, best laugh this morning!!

I also get a smile out of your user name. For some reason - it's like a mind-worm I think - every time I see your user name I think: 写真を取っている weird I know!! Some long lost grammar class I think.

:toocool:

XF10

rayyan

Thanks folks :D

Along the Karakoram Road, Past the Nanga Parbat mountain peak, a small village in Northern Pakistan...

X-T3, 18-55mm.

rayyan

Like I said repeatedly, one lens is enough for me...a 50mm or its equivalent.

Here is the Fuji 35/1.4...

scho

I picked up a Fuji X-T3 kit for travel and walkabout shooting after selling off my m43 Olympus kit and Leica M. Now will be primarily using the GFX 50R and X-T3.

A couple of shots taken today at the local farmers market on the waterfront with X-T3 and 18-55 lens. Surprised at how good the OIS is on this lens. Both shots handheld at f/11 and ISO 160 and the market stalls shot was 1/8 sec.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
I picked up a Fuji X-T3 kit for travel and walkabout shooting after selling off my m43 Olympus kit and Leica M. Now will be primarily using the GFX 50R and X-T3.

A couple of shots taken today at the local farmers market on the waterfront with X-T3 and 18-55 lens. Surprised at how good the OIS is on this lens. Both shots handheld at f/11 and ISO 160 and the market stalls shot was 1/8 sec.
Carl,

I only can applaud this decision! I shot the X-T2 and was very happy with it and the X-T3 must just be so much better! The 18-55 was my most loved Fuji lens, small, light, but always delivered excellent IQ.

Keep posting

Peter

scho

Just playing with some manual focus lenses on the XT3. Here are two shots with the CV 40/1.2 Nokton (LM version) at f/1.4. Sharp on center, but crazy bokeh.