The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Pelorus

These are great Alan and remind us that it ain't about the latest and greatest, and more megapixels.

However...I wish you'd chosen another subject, they just remind me how much work I've got to do on my boat...including today!!:ROTFL:

Decaying boat....

AlanS

Thanks Mike, yes most gear these days do a great job. As for the boat, well lets just say it's a nice problem to have! :ROTFL:

Elderly

.............. it ain't about the latest and greatest, and more megapixels.
I've just come across this on a photography blog:

The main blindness in modern amateur enthusiast photography as it is expressed and discussed online, in my opinion, is the conflation of “image quality” with good photographs.
Enthusiasts have chased analytical perfection to a point of diminishing returns, while seeming utterly oblivious of the almost nonexistent relationship between technical imaging perfection and visual expressiveness.

PeterA

my little XT-3 is with me all the time and I like to practise making candids as much as possible - today I out the 23/2 on it -whilst having lunch in a hipster bar I was interested in framing hands and gestures, I think gestures are really interesting. Also as an aside I've discovered a neat subscription servivce which for a modest fee gives you access to all sorts of useful apps - I'm trying a screen capture app= so I can just do a screen capture /save as JPG and post with all information on bottom of screen that C1 shows...