The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

rayyan

Archives!

Remember this day. Cloudy, cold, mist and fog.
Indonesia.

XH-1, XF 90/2.

What a wonderful pair of equipment. I have since handed it over to my grandson. To make use of it and the 16-55 in Canada. Too heavy for this old man!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The damned XF 100-400 was on sale. Grrrr. So of course, out comes the cat. Now, this is 400mm. Those are real millimeters, not effective mm (that would be 600mm as we're in APS-C land). OK? 400mm. So we go SEVEN stops down to one-third of a second. Hand held. Almost sharp. Some help from Topaz Sharpen AI..

Now I'm going to go out and isolate some seagulls against distant buildings. Or something .... It's an XH-1, so not the best action AF. We'll see...

Last edited:

biglouis

Another fox cub capture. This is probably my best so far. I am really impressed with using the XF 80/2.8 as a short telephoto. I'm about 3 metres from the cub largely hidden behind a heavily overgrown fence. The cub probably knows I am there but he is now familiar with me and for short periods of time will give me the benefit of the doubt before scampering back into a fox run which gives him safety.
X-T3, XF80/2.8, f4, iso2000

archiM44

Will
I should have sent this a long time ago, but just want to let you know how much I have enjoyed and admired your architectural photography.
Thanks so much.

scho

A few woodland walk (Cornell Botanic Gardens) images taken with the X100V + 33mm Teleconverter (50mm equiv).

Primula

Remnants of an ancient willow with large burl.

Willow burl detail

Wonderful leaf texture - can't recall plant name

Last, but not least my favorite painted hosta