The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

AlanS

Thanks Lee, all from raw. I use darktable for about all my processing now and I love how I can get the look I want with this s/w.

scho

A few shots with the X100V in the market area. I wasn't paying attention to settings and didn't notice until later that the ND filter was on, so all of my shots were taken at ISO 1600-3200.:( Had to run them all through Topaz DeNoise AI before uploading.

Deserted market.

Lock box.

Shade and seclusion in here.

scho

Fall crocus no longer needs the lush green foliage that it pushed up in the spring and now it is dying back. We will see it again in the fall when it is re-born as beautiful purple blossoms on pale white stems.

Fuji X100V

B L

Brother Louise, you made me look at this pic for 10 minutes! I love those details in whites which are often washed away or become muddy. Thanks for sharing another great image.
I have acquired a secondhand XF50-140/2.8 - mainly for wildlife, although it may find its way into other projects I am working on. This is one sharp lens, even wide open. I was expecting it to be heavier, given that some people complain about the weight but I'm pleasantly surprised at how light it feels. I also have the TC1.4x which came with the 100-400, so if needs be I can extend the range even if it is at the expense of an f-stop.

biglouis

Brother Louise, you made me look at this pic for 10 minutes! I love those details in whites which are often washed away or become muddy. Thanks for sharing another great image.
Yep, a pretty remarkable lens. And compared to a full frame camera, much lighter and portable.

LouisB