The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New X100 firmware is out (March 2012)

Brian Mosley

Fantastic - I'm just about to send mine back for repair... tempted to install this and have a play first :)

Thanks for the heads-up Terry, much appreciated.

Brian

soboyle

I like having the additional programmable button, but I wish the firmware gave access to the Auto ISO control through the Raw and Fn buttons. I use Auto ISO most of the time, but when you want to shut it off it means a dive into the less than friendly menu system.

N

nightfire

This camera definitely is a keeper. It's nice to see Fuji still providing firmware updates even though the hordes have already moved on to the NEX7, X1Pro, etc. ;)

Brian Mosley

This firmware update has me sticking with the X100... and probably upgrading to an X100 Pro (or whatever they call an update with their new yummy sensor) in due course.

Continuing firmware updates is a massive attraction to me - especially when there are meaningful improvements in performance... focusing in all modes is improved.

I'm happy :clap: :chug: :thumbs:

Brian