The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Demosaicing the Fuji Xpro-1

Gbealnz

Might be right, and with the Oz/US$ comparison similar, you'd think that it would be the same price. I'll enquire. And I'm not even in Oz either.
Thanks again,
Gary

Sapphie

... don't forget if looking at images you have already processed RPP will remember your previous settings so you may need to set Profile back to Default as well as other parameters you had changed.

Lee

Sapphie

Another beta from Andrey, I think this one using sample files kindly provided by Carl:

From Andrey:

The important part is that color is good, but the profile itself is very troubled in few key aspects.
We've made a new one based on that one:
http://www.raw-photo...64_1559Beta.zip

This one is not as punchy and goes more along regular RPP lines. Compressed exposure 0.7 and Black Point 0.3 should give good start and more balanced image, film profiles like TC4 and K64 should also work well now.

Regards,
Andrey

Lee