The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X-Pro 1 tips

Braeside

Thought we maybe should start a thread on tips for using the Fujifilm X series.

I'll kick this off.

1. AF position return to the default position in the centre of the frame - press AF button then OK.

2. AF focus box return to default size - press AF button then press scroll wheel.

3. On the X-Pro 1 - while using the OVF, quickly toggle to the EVF - by pressing Fn button while it is assigned to Preview DOF.

4. See effect of exposure compensation in Liveview on EVF or LCD - Use Preview DOF (I assign that to Fn button).

jlm

Workshop Member
my son has noticed the openings in his strap lugs seem to be wearing the metal away where the strap ring works against the lug. eventually this could be fatal; anyone else noticing this?

scifitographer

i heard about that early on from some x100 users. they recommended replacing the strap lugs. i'm using these and they've worked well so far. you get enough to outfit two cameras in the package.