The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Promising new Mac RAW app for Fuji X Trans

woodyspedden

Woody,
I didn't think it would be a good idea to have someone else run a script on their machine when that might do more harm than good, and figured it would be better to point the way to Phase One support and have the crash report from the console utility sent to them so they could analyze the specific problem.
In my case they said it was crashing in the image core, whatever that may be.
Thanks Maurice

Can't argue with your logic. I'll contact Phase

Woody

Thanks Maurice

Woody
Open CL can be normally disabled, if needed, from the Preferences Menu.
Only in case the crashes occur during start-up so that it is impossible to access the Preferences Menu it is advisable to run the mentioned script made available by Phase One here:
Knowledge base

archiM44

Thanks Maurice

Woody
Woody,
If I had studied programming instead of architecture in the late 50's at MIT,
I might have been more helpful. At that time they had a computer which took up a large room (couldn't look at it because there was a military guard at the entrance to the area).
regards

monza

:) Actually the same link would work for 0.9.7. :)

Don't want to overwhelm Sandy with emails when he's got coding to do. He has enough beta testers at the moment, hopefully a public beta is soon!

I am using AccuRaw RC1 with files from different cameras (Nikon D800, Leica M9 an Monochrome, Fuji X1 Pro on a MBP Retina, without any problem and with very good results.

anthonysemone

Sandy,

just got back home; I've sent you a couple of copies of the one Crash report that got logged. Let me know what's up. I had no problems of any kind with the last beta version.

tony

Braeside

Now if Apple would just buy AccuRaw and put it into Aperture as their raw front end I would be delighted.