The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

big sale at B&H on Fuji lenses

Paul2660

They are applying the new Fuji published rebates as an instant rebate. I had hoped the 23 1.4 would get 250 instead of the 150.

Paul C

bensonga

They are applying the new Fuji published rebates as an instant rebate. I had hoped the 23 1.4 would get 250 instead of the 150.
Paul C
Me too! I guess the 23/1.4 is so good it doesn't need as much of a discount. Oh well, it is still on my wish list.

Sharokin

Ordered the 14, 23, and 35 last night. Tonight I decided to get the silver 27mm but it was backordered at B&H and Adorama. I ordered anyways. Hope they honor the $199 price if the lens shows up in stock after the rebate ends.

soboyle

I couldn't resist the 27 2.8 at the price of $199. Back ordered, but that's OK, will get here eventually. The 55-200 is tempting me for a trip to the Everglades in March.

etrigan63

I ordered the 55-200 from Amazon for $453! It will be here tomorrow! Unfortunately, my X-T1 will not arrive until 3 weeks later :(

Sharokin

Knowing B&H and Adorama are out of stock on the 27mm pancake, Amazon has jacked up the prices back to $399.