The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Family portrait

Gbealnz

Nope, not me either. Crazy might be a bit strong. Keen bordering on obsessed? Yep. LOL.
Good for you, enjoy.
Gary

RVB

Just take a scroll through the photo's of your gear thread and you'll quickly realize that your not alone.. ;-)

JonMo

Kidding aside;
I am absolutely STOKED for my T1 to arrive.

I love the E-x2 but boy that is one great looking family member!

Besides, I believe I spent more on a single tech cam lens than that entire collection.
I am one of the last people who should tease others about their gear.

Now if they would just release a decently fast 300mm to 600mm to strap to that baby.......

Sigh.

bensonga

Hi Bill.....very nice collection! :thumbup:

You've probably got us all beat re the sheer number of Fuji cameras, but your X-Pro1 is looking a bit lonely there, without a lens mounted on it. I assume there is a nice collection of Fuji glass to go with these cameras, right?

Gary

Tim

Its good to have a spare... or two.

We can take a leaf from the LED Flashlight crowd (one of my other obsessions)
It goes something like this..

"If you have one, you have none, if you have two, you have one"

Probably applies to any electronics that can fail.
Besides its good to swap about depending on the job and the mood! :D

BTW: is the only chrome one the male in a room full of ladies?
BBTW: what is plural for many cameras?, ie: you have a gaggle of geese. Perhaps a clutch of cameras?

bensonga

LOL...at least in my case, I think the right description would be a "pack of cameras".

Like a pack of wolves, my borderline obsession with cameras, lenses etc is slowly, bit by bit, eating away at my bank account. I take small comfort in the fact I am still working and that a complete Fuji system costs a small fraction of medium format digital cameras, backs and lenses.

Gary

fordfanjpn

I'm just getting started with lenses. So far I just have the 27mm, 35mm and 18-55 kit lens. I didn't expect to like the kit lens as much as I do. It's a lot of fun.

I also have a lot of LED flashlights. They're a bit addicting, but I didn't know there was a forum for that too. Maybe I should stay away from that. :D

Bill