The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X-Pro 1 with Voigtlander 12mm

alajuela

Hi

I wonder if anybody has any experiences with the Voigtlander Heliar Ultra Wide-Angle 12mm f/5.6 Lens on the X-Pro 1 I am thinking or also using it on the Lecia monochrome so it would have an "M" mount.

I have heard that the 12mm throws off (correctable in post) color caste in the corner, but the Fuji being a cropped sensor - possible does not have this problem.

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Here are a couple of test jpegs straight from the camera. I don't see color cast - just a bit of vignetting and regular geometric distortion. Aperture f5.6

Keith

alajuela

Here are a couple of test jpegs straight from the camera. I don't see color cast - just a bit of vignetting and regular geometric distortion. Aperture f5.6

Keith

Thank you very much Keith, nice shots, I think I'll go ahead with this and try to pick one up.

Thanks again and post some more if you get a chance :D

Phil