The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How to Zoom on playback XE-1

jpaulmoore

I feel pretty dumb on this one but I can't seem to get my Fuji XE-1 to Zoom in on the image on playback. It has been a while since I have used the camera but I thought that I just press the + or - on playback. Help appreciated on this one.
Regards,
J. Paul

jpaulmoore

Hello Hulyss,
Thanks for the download manual. I have taken a look and I can't find any further information as to how to zoom the image on playback. I could have sworn that I have been able to do this previously. I don't know whether my camera has a glitch of some kind or I have inadvertently changed a setting that now won't let me zoom.
Paul

AlanS

but I thought that I just press the + or - on playback. Help appreciated on this one.
That is correct, press the "drive" button to zoom in or the "AE" to zoom out.

jpaulmoore

Thanks to all that responded! I took my camera to the dealer and it was a simple click on the button below the menu.
Regards,
Paul

SrMphoto

If you are shooting RAW note that you need to save JPG as well in order to zoom fully to, e.g., check focus.

This is one of few things that bother me with Fuji X cameras.

phips243

To check focus quickly, press the multi-purpose wheel (as you would to zoom in for manual focusing). The picture will be zoomed in 100% at the focus point.