Site Sponsors

Thread: XT-1 Black Electronic shutter looking good

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

XT-1 Black Electronic shutter looking good

I am overall totally impressed with the XT-1, but after following the breadth of the features that will be added by the December XT-1 firmware, I have to give Kudos to Fuji. Great value add.

It seems now also that the black XT-1 will get the electronic shutter feature, which was in doubt on Fuji Rumors. Great news.

Now just need to get the 16mm 1.4

Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: XT-1 Black Electronic shutter looking good

Just played with it in Tokyo and the new lenses don't own one yet but it's a pronominal camera the 56mm or whatever with the new graduated Bokeh filter also looks great.
    I was delighted with the fast focus and FPS shooting. A lot different experience than my M240. Only wish it had more Horsepower like 24-36 Meg's
    The new bad boy zoom is quite the lens smooth and fairly we'll balanced on the camera!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

LM OIS WR and XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD.

Read more on PhotoRumors.com: Photokina 2014 rumors roundup | Photo Rumors

This lens was the hidden treasure at Fuji Toyko store in midtown saw the lens tried on the body very smooth saw the pictures from it blown up I don't know what software they used but the prints are amazing and the Bokeh is like nothing you've ever seen before...almost like a old plate photo but the fall off of focus and the painterly quality is really nice it's a must see and if you love the look a must buy....not a leica quality build lens but solid, reminds me of an old Zeiss lens!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bab View Post
    LM OIS WR and XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD.

Read more on PhotoRumors.com: Photokina 2014 rumors roundup | Photo Rumors

This lens was the hidden treasure at Fuji Toyko store in midtown saw the lens tried on the body very smooth saw the pictures from it blown up I don't know what software they used but the prints are amazing and the Bokeh is like nothing you've ever seen before...almost like a old plate photo but the fall off of focus and the painterly quality is really nice it's a must see and if you love the look a must buy....not a leica quality build lens but solid, reminds me of an old Zeiss lens!
    Man, you are making it extremely tempting ... and I already have this focal length covered by the 18-55, 55-200, 60mm and the 50mm.

Gary